North America Traffic designed the RCF 3.4 portable lane control signal to maximize visibility and safety.
- Bright LED lights for 100,000 hours of continuous use
- The hand held remote control feature allows operators on-site to manually control traffic from a safe location
- Portable Pedestrian Signal interacts with RCF 3.4 to increase intersection safety for pedestrians
The RCF 3.4 features user-friendly controls and settings as well as an adjustable solar array.
- Two-minute set-up time
- Lightweight, compact design
- Easy to use, intuitive controller (PLC)
The RCF 3.4 can work overtime in long-term applications.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 facility
- Durable and robust components built in throughout the design
- 24/7 technical support directly from the manufacturer
- Can interact with the PTL2.4x for unique or complex applications
For a complete list of Optional Features that can be easily added to your Portable Traffic Lights (PTL) click here.
Contact your local North America Traffic dealer to rent or purchase the RCF 3.4.