The reliable PTL 2.4x portable traffic signal by North America Traffic is engineered for safety in work-zones, cross roads and intersections.
- Dual-head with custom features for increased visibility
- Add-ons include microwave traffic sensors, video detection, remote monitoring service (cellular or satellite) for fault notification, emergency vehicle pre-emption, illumination kits, and more.
- Portable Pedestrian Signal interacts with PTL 2.4x to increase intersection safety for pedestrians
After pulling the PTL 2.4x to the job site, set-up can be done by one person in just minutes with minimal training required.
- Radio communication capability of one mile (1.6 km)
- Up to 30 days of continuous operation without sunlight
- Rated for -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to +80°C) temperatures
Contractors across the United States and Canada have successfully used the PTL2.4x for a variety of dynamic applications under extreme weather conditions.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility
- Three year limited manufacturer’s warranty on new equipment
- Durable and robust components built in throughout the design
For a complete list of Optional Features that can be easily added to your Portable Traffic Lights (PTL) click here.
Contact your local North America Traffic dealer to rent or purchase the PTL 2.4x.