The reliable PTL 2.4x portable temporary traffic signal by North America Traffic is engineered for safety in work-zones, cross roads and intersections.
- Dual-head with custom features for increased visibility
- Add-ons include microwave traffic sensors, video presence detection, remote monitoring service (cellular or satellite) for fault notification, emergency vehicle pre-emption, illumination kits, and more.
After pulling the PTL 2.4x to the job site, set-up can be done by one person in just minutes with minimal training required.
- Radio communication capability of one mile (1.6 km)
- Up to 30 days of continuous operation without sunlight
- Rated for -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to +80°C) temperatures
Contractors across the United States and Canada have successfully used the PTL2.4x for a variety of dynamic applications under extreme weather conditions.
Contact your local North America Traffic dealer to rent or purchase the PTL 2.4x.