The RCF 2.4 Automated Flagger Assistance Device (AFAD) was the first of its kind developed by North America Traffic over 20 years ago. The AFAD, used on many DOT jobsites and MUTCD compliant, is still recognized today as the safest alternative to human flaggers for temporary work-zone traffic control.
- Single-head, red/amber lenses
- Highly reflective gate arm
- Manual remote control operation
Because you can position, program and start using the RCF 2.4 in minutes, it’s ideal for applications in which daily setup is required.
- Intuitive controller
- Pre-programmed cycle times
- Portable, compact
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 facility
- The first AFAD successfully tested and approved in Canada and the U.S.
Need a quick fix?
Check out the light-duty PTL 2.4LD Portable Flagger Light: ideal for daily setup and takedown on short-duration projects.
Contact your local North America Traffic dealer to rent or purchase the RCF 2.4.